1.  Safari N, Kavosi A, Jouybari L, Sanagoo A, Mohammadi G. The relationship between catastrophizing, pain-related anxiety and coping strategies in cancer patients. Iran J Psychiatric Nurs 2015; 3: 31-42. (Persian).
2.  Saroukhani D, Omidi K, Norouzi R, Zali H, Sayehmiri K, Forozeshfard M. The quality of life in cancer patients in Iran: a systematic review by using meta-analysis. Koomesh 2016; 18: 1-8. (Persian).
3.  Salehi F, Mohsenzade F, Arefi M. Prevalence of death anxiety in patients with breast cancer in Kermanshah, 2015. Iran Quart J Breast Dis 2016; 8: 34-40. (Persian).
4.  Pirkhaefi A, Salehi F. Effectiveness of group logo therapy on promotion mental health of women with breast cancer. Health Psychol 2013; 2: 61-69.
5.  Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A. Cancer statistics, 2019. CA Cancer J Clin 2019; 69: 7-34. [DOI:10.3322/caac.21551
6.  Conley CC, Bishop BT, Andersen BL. Emotions and emotion regulation in breast cancer survivorship. Healthcare 2016; 4: 56. [DOI:10.3390/healthcare4030056
7.  Parsa N. Molecular and cellular basis of human cancer. Iran J Public Health 2012; 372. (Persian).
8.  Safaee A, Moghimi-Dehkordi B, Fatemi SR, Maserat E, Zali MR. Association of stomach cancer risk in individuals with family history of cancer. Koomesh 2012; 13. (Persian).
9.  Biglu M, Tabatabaei S. Gastrointestinal cancers in Iran: Iranian scientists approach to gastrointestinal cancers researches in international databases. Koomesh 2017; 19: 1-9. (Persian).
10.  Rahimi F, Heidari M. Time trend analysis of stomach cancer incidence in the west of Iran. Health Dev J 2012; 1: 100.
11.  Jani S, Molaee M, Jangi-Gojebiglou S, Pouresmali A. Effectiveness of cognitive therapy based on religious believes on death anxiety, social adjustment and subjective well-being in the cancer patients. Sci J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2014; 22: 94-103. (Persian).
12.  Rezaieshahsavarloo Z, Taghadosi M, Mousavi M, Lotfi M, Harati K. The relationship between spiritual well-being and relationship attitude with life satisfaction in elderly cancer patient. Iran J Patient Nurs 2016; 4: 47-55. (Persian).
13.  Valikhani A, Firouzabadi A. Examining death anxiety within the framework of attachment styles in cancer patients: a comparative study. Health Psychol 2016; 5: 119-140.
14.  Kim H. Understanding death anxiety in women with gynecologic cancer. Doctoral dissertation Virginia Commonwealth University. 2010.
15.  The relationship between humor and death anxiety. National Undergraduate Research Clearinghouse [Internet]. 2018.
16.  Sadeghi K, Namjoo S. The efficacy of desensitization and reprocessing regular eye on autobiographical memory and problem-solving skills with post-traumatic stress disorder. Armaghane-danesh 2015; 20: 318-332. (Persian).
17.  Bahrami N, Moradi M, Soleimani M, Kalantari Z, Hosseini F. Death anxiety and its relationship with quality of life in women with cancer. Iran J Nurs 2013; 26: 51-61. (Persian).
18.  Shiekhy S, Issazadegan A, Basharpour S, MaroeiMillan F. The relationship between death obsession and death anxiety, with hope among the nursing students of Urmia medical sciences university. J Nurs Midwifery Urmia Univ Med Sci 2013; 11: 410-418. (Persian).
19.  Sherman DW, Norman R, McSherry CB. A comparison of death anxiety and quality of life of patients with advanced cancer or AIDS and their family caregivers. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care 2010; 21: 99-112. [DOI:10.1016/j.jana.2009.07.007
20.  Lack Z, Moazediyan A, Hoseynialmadani M, Sedaghat M, Ameri S. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral stress management training on reducing anxiety Addicts with generalized anxiety disorder. Quart J Res Addict 2012; 6: 69-83.
 Rouillon F. Long term therapy of generalized anxiety disorder. Eur Psychiatry 2004; 19: 96-101. [DOI:10.1016/j.eurpsy.2004.01.001
21.  Moradi M, Chatrrooz M, Sarichlu M, Alipourheidari M. The effect of eye movement with desensitization and reprocessing on anxiety induced by dressing pain in burn patients. J Nurs Educ 2015; 2: 80-88.
22.  Khosropor F, Ebrahiminejad G, Salehi M, Farzad V. Comparing the effectiveness of psychological debriefing, eye movement desensitization and reprocessing, and imaginal exposure on treatment of chronic post- traumatic stress disorder. J Kerman Univ Med Sci 2012; 19: 14-159. (Persian).
23.  Shapiro F. EMDR and case conceptualization from an adaptive information processing perspective. Handbook EMDR Family Ther Proces 2007; 3-34. [DOI:10.1002/9781118269985
24.  Moradi M, SadriDemirchi A, Mohammadi N. The effect of eye movement desensitization and reimbursement treatment on cognitive emotion regulation and test anxiety in students with learning disabilities. Learn Disabil J 2017; 7: 110-129.
25.  Habibollahi S, Abedi A, Naderi F, Mazaheri M. The effect of rapid eye movement desensitization and reprocessing training on school anxiety and student retention. J Soc Psychol 2018; 13: 11-22.
26.  Behnammoghadam M, Moradi M, Zeighami R, Javadi H, AlipourHeydari M. Effects of slow eye movement desensitization and reprocessing on anxiety in patients with myocardial infarction. Iran J Psychiatric Nurs 2013; 1: 1-9. (Persian).
27.  Nezami N, Dashti F, Alilou L, Heidari S. Comparison of death anxiety in women with reproductive and gastrointestinal cancers and predicting factors. Sci J Nurs Midwifery Paramed Facul 2018; 4: 17-28. (Persian).
28.  Abdi N, Mohamadi K, Bashti S, Zaj P. The effect of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing on patient anxiety while waiting cardiac catheterization. Iran J Nurs 2016; 28: 21-30. (Persian). [DOI:10.29252/ijn.28.98.21
29.  Shahnavazi A, Abdi N, Allahyari E, Bakhshi F, Peighan A. Effectiveness of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing on anxiety in children with thalassemia in a 12-month follow up. Armaghane Danesh 2016; 20: 962-971. (Persian).
30.  Pedram M, Mohammadi M, Naziri G, Aeinparast N. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral group therapy on the treatment of anxiety and depression disorders and on raising hope in women with breast cancer. J Women Soc 2011; 1: 61-76.
31.  SadeghiFiroozabadi V, Barani M, Bakhteyari M, MehdiZadeh M, Imani S. Effectiveness of adjuvant psychological therapy on anxiety and depression of patients with hematological malignancies. J Health Psychol 2017; 6: 51-71.
32.  Khatibian M, Shakerian A. The effectiveness of cognitive behavioral group therapy on decreasing depression, anxiety and stress in breast cancer women admitted to Ahwaz Medical Sciences Hospitals. Scientific J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci 2014; 19: 91-99. (Persian).
33.  Shahrjerdi S, DarwishShafighi S. The effect of 5 weeks massage on stress and depression in women after breast cancer surgery. Iran Breast Dis J 2013; 6: 37-46. (Persian).
34.  Moghadam M, Makvandi B, Pakseresht S. Effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy on coping styles of patients with cancer in Ahvaz. J Res Psychol Health 2015; 9: 34-39. (Persian).
35.  Ghahari S, Fallah R, Bolhari J, Moosavi SM, Razaghi Z, Akbari ME. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral and spiritual-religious interventions on reducing anxiety and depression of women with breast cancer. Know Res Appl Psychol 2012; 13: 33-40.
36.  Larijani Z, MohammadKhani P, Hosni F, MansourSepah M, Mahmoudi G. Comparison of the effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy and metacognitive therapy in students with depressive symptoms, positive and negative metacognitive beliefs about rumination, and experiential avoidance. Psychol Studi Facul Educ Psychol Al-Zahra Univ 2014; 10: 27-50. (Persian).
37.  Moynihan C, Bliss J, Davidson J, Burchell L, Horwich A. Evaluation of adjuvant psychological therapy in patients with testicular cancer: randomised controlled trial. BMJ 1998; 316: 429-435. [DOI:10.1136/bmj.316.7129.429
38.  Kakavand A, JafariJozani R, Ardalani J. The efficacy of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) in reducing symptoms of anxiety disorders in sexually-abused students. J School Psychol 2018; 6: 199-207.